Please upgrade your browser.
2018 State Energy Conference
1101 Gorman St.
Raleigh, NC 27606
United States of America (the)
The State Energy Conference provides actionable insight into the business of energy, connecting technical innovation, diverse resources and industry opportunity to help drive North Carolina's regional energy economy forward with national impact.
Examine the impacts of energy technologies, policy and finance on customers at all levels of the energy marketplace:
- Residential Homes
- Commercial and Industrial Energy Use
- Governmental and Institutional Buildings
- Utilities and Infrastructure
- Research and Innovation
- Renewable Energy
Why You Should Attend
- Receive professional continuing education credits
- Benefit from over 75 expert speakers
- Choose among 30 different sessions in 6 different tracks
- Network with 50+ exhibitors and sponsors at extended breaks and receptions
- Learn how the diverse energy mix is connecting our state
- Be an active participant in the discussions about the future of energy in North Carolina
Who Should Attend
Architects, decision-makers, engineers, energy and sustainability managers, facilities personnel, property managers, planners and thought leaders from:
- Small businesses
- Innovation firms
- Energy companies
- Colleges and universities
- Government and state agencies
- Nonprofit organizations
NC Clean Energy Technology Center
Continuing Education Credits Available
Receive professional continuing education credits for engineers, architects, energy managers and LEED professionals.
The 2017 State Energy Conference has been approved for the following professional continuing contact hours:
- NC Professional Engineers: 1.5 PDH for each complete breakout session.
Maximum individual credits: 11.5 PDHS
- AIA Member Architects: AIA has approved 1.5 LUs for most sessions in Tracks A - Residential Homes, B - Commercial and Industrial Energy Use, and C - Governmental and Institutional Buildings.
Maximum individual credits: 7.5 AIA LUs LUs
- LEED Professionals: USGBC has approved 1.5 credits for most sessions in Tracks A - Residential Homes, B - Commercial and Industrial Energy Use, and C - Governmental and Institutional Buildings. Session offer CEs for the different LEED AP designations.
Maximum individual credits: 7.5 AIA LUs
- Self reporting professionals, such as CPAs and CEMs must check in at each session attended to receive a certificate.
Return regularly to see an updated list of 2018 Continuing Education Credits.
REGISTRATION THROUGH FEBRUARY 28, 2018:
$250 Full conference pass
$175 Government and Non-Profit
REGISTRATION BEGINNING MARCH 1, 2018:
$325 Full conference pass
$250 Government and Non-Profit
$350 Full conference pass
$300 Government and Non-Profit
EXHIBIT SPACES THROUGH FEBRUARY 28, 2018:
$595 Government and Non-Profit
EXHIBIT SPACESBEGINNING MARCH 1, 2018:
$695 Government and Non-Profit
Please note that the student rate is available for degree-seeking college or graduate students only. A valid student ID will be required at check-in.
For questions regarding registration, please contact the Office of Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.515.2261.
|Powered by NeonCRM|