Please upgrade your browser.
NCSEA's 2018 Annual Meeting
3415 Wake Forest Rd
Raleigh, NC 27609
United States of America
Room Number: Capital Ballroom – Salons D & E
December 6, 2018
03:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Thank you for being a valued NCSEA member!
We invite you to join us for a comprehensive organizational update on the past year and a discussion on our vision for 2019.
We will cover the agenda topics below and acknowledge key players. NCSEA is grateful for your support, and we are looking forward to coming together to review this year's accomplishments!
- Presentation and Discussion of 2018 & the Year Ahead
- NCSEA’s Vision, Goals, and 10 Year Targets
- NCSEA Accomplishments in 2018
- Review of NCSEA Teams & Team Leads
- Policy & Market Opportunities and Challenges Ahead in 2019
- Open Discussion
- Election of NCSEA Board Members & By-Law Changes
- NCSEA Treasurer’s Report & Mid-Year Financial Status
- NCSEA Member Awards
NCSEA Member Awards
We will be taking nominations for the following awards until November 13th at 5pm.
Nominations are now closed.
Award Categories for Nomination
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Individual who has shown outstanding dedication to NCSEA’s mission spanning an entire career in clean energy.
- Individual Energy Leader of the Year Award
- Individual that has demonstrated professional excellence, uncompromising ethical standards, and made a lasting positive impact on NC’s clean energy economy.
- Clean Energy Innovator of the Year Award
- Business whose product, service, process, or business model has resulted in benefit to the clean energy sector in NC.
- Clean Energy Leader of the Year
- Business that has demonstrated professional excellence, uncompromising ethical standards and made a lasting positive impact on NC’s clean energy economy.
- Clean Energy Community Impact Award
- Business or Individual who exemplifies dedication, integrity, and honorable service to the community and whose work has had a transformative impact towards the goal of providing clean, affordable energy to all.
- Promoting Diversity and Inclusion in Clean Energy Award (new award)
- Business or Individual who has made outstanding achievements in community service, professional development, hiring practices, or programming activities that enhance opportunities for people of diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences.
Please fill out this form, to make a nomination.
Registration will close for this event December 4th.
Please contact Samantha Radford at email@example.com with any questions.
Following this event, we will be hosting our Jingle & Mingle holiday party at NCSEA's office (2 miles away)!
Learn more and register
If you would like transportation from the Annual Meeting to the Holiday Party, please contact April Eldridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Powered by NeonCRM|