Marketing Green Homes: Green Built Alliance Spring 2021 Workshop Series
Consumers want green-built and high-performance features in a home. They rely on builders and other industry professionals to provide factual information that helps them make informed decisions. Clients often assume green features cost more and it is the builder's job to guide them to a value-added decision.
Participants will leave this course with the ability to:
- Recognize basic green-building and high-performance homes programs and process
- Understand what consumers want
- Understand how to market green buildings and high-performance homes
- Access information, facts and value on home features
- Recognize features and available remarks on local MLS
- Create a marketing team for advertising green buildings and high-performance homes
- Recognize methods to improve working with appraisers
- Take action and share value of green buildings and high-performance homes
This course has been approved as a two-hour elective course eligible for continuing-education credit through the North Carolina Licensing Board for General Contractors, and is eligible for Learning Units through the American Institute of Architects. The hours additionally apply toward Green Built Alliance's Regenerative Professional Accreditation. The class may also meet continuing-education criteria for other organizations; please email email@example.com with questions related to qualifying for continuing education.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|